}
Monday, April 09, 2007
there i go again
I'll be going to Singapore tomorrow (or should I say later). I've got 4 more hours left for sleep. Should I be excited? I'm not that up for it really. I'm going to pluck myself out of my planned holiday - of just lounging around and probably heading off for some ukay-ukay in the afternoon. As we speak a college friend is throwing a birthday drinking session. I of course couldn't hang in until the wee hours because I have to be conscious enough to fly alone and get there still sane, without any limbs missing.

Yup, I'll be spending my now defunct declared non-working holiday alone on a plane, on the first flight out to Singapore. I need to be in the airport by 6 in the freakin morning. I had no energy or motivation to buy dollars. So I don't know... maybe I'll just loiter around. Scrimping on food so I'd get to buy a pair of shoes. Or maybe film. Or maybe I'll just be a devil enough to use what's left in my debit card account.

If anyone's wondering, this trip is for business. Far from pleasure. It's going to be one of those sessions where they sift through the last of your working braincells for "provoking" ideas. Whatever. I'll try to be productive sans the bitterness.

The good thing about it is that I'm going to take a leave on Friday. Come on, I deserve a holiday. I hope there's free internet. If not, well... blog you when I blog you. Ciao!
dezphaire strapped in @ 1:01 AM  

3 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    have a nice and sage trip sis...

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger vina said…

    TRY to enjoy, lah! :P

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh...are u still here? hope you're enjoying our "fine" city!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger