}
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
food seeing
I'm getting close to that time of the month again. Because of which, I am absolutely craving for food. Chips and I have a list of restos that we miss or have yet to try out. I am pressuring him to take me to all of them. But okay, I won't be a meanie to his credit card - to most of them.
  1. Sisig at Congo Grill - it's the crunchy crispy kind. Oooh yummy. This is of highest priority.
  2. Shawarma from Food Channel - all beef with cheese.
  3. Marios Kitchen - heard that they have this dish with a whole lotta meat and mashed potatoes.
  4. Brazil Brazil - overflowing grilled stuff. Salivating.
  5. Chicken Wings at Don Henricos - we just miss it.
  6. A hotel breakfast buffet - bacooonnn!!! I sure hope we do this soon.

I need to get my eyes re-checked (totally unrelated to PMS or food, I know). It's getting blurry-er. I watched the PBT's staging of Swan Lake last Saturday. My sister was part of the Cygnets (bravo!!!) and I couldn't tell which of the four swans was her. I had to constantly ask Chips to point her out to me. I think my poor eyesight also led me to believe that the Jester wasn't that bad (okay, he sucked majorly in the opening scene but I thought that he somewhat redeemed himself somewhere in the middle). I couldn't even tell that the black swan and Odette was being played by the same person. And I'm already seated just 11 rows from the stage. And yes, I drive at night with this kind of eyesight.

dezphaire strapped in @ 9:28 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't forget macadamia nut ice cream! :)

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger jk said…

    waaah! sarap ng sisig sa congo grill! miss ko na rin yun! ang mga chicken wings sa don hen na nag we-weights kaya ang lalaki nila! hehe... and yeah! bacon all you want for breakfast!

    nagutom ako ate!!!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmph! no fair. even if i had the cash, (or control over the BF's plastic ;) i would not know where to find sisig in the US as good as that of congo grill.

    mmm crispy sisig...me likey....

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    apester: oh yes, how could i forget!

    kateh: the best nga ang sisig sa congo grill. at nagugutom narin ako.

    mia: hrrrmmm... i think there's a ready-to-cook frozen sisig available here (padala ka!). i just don't know if it's any good. hehe.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was at congo grill in alabang for sunday lunch with my family. we went ot go nuts donuts after. my mom is now nuts over these things. every day, 1 dozen. whee!

    promote my happy site! :D

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger