}
Saturday, March 11, 2006
back to killing that someone
He thought that he redeemed himself by fixing the problems I had with my PC. I thought so too. I opened my then-busted computer to find that it runs quickly and smoothly. So now I reinstall all the missing programs, reinstate the back-up files, yada yada yada. I change the administrator name, because he apparently spelled it as FONZY.

So there I was, completing all the installations. Then I decided to check out the computer name. FONZY again. I work at renaming it. Okay that's done. This spelling thing is revealing quite a trend, I thought. I finally track all the names and change what I can. And then I arrive that the Documents & Setting folder. FONZY!!!! PACKERSHEEETTT!!!

And when I try to rename it, it says "Fonzy is a Windows system folder and is required for Windows to run properly. It cannot be moved or renamed."

FOOOCCCKKKERRR!!! This little thing amidst a big fixed problem is really getting the OC in me incredibly, undescribably irritated. I can't get it. I got my paintings with my signature. I got my work ID hanging beside the PC. He should've at least seen how it's correctly spelled when he was backing up my data. It's Fozzy, you stupid ass, FOZZY!

Any IT people reading this, please for the love of God, help.
dezphaire strapped in @ 1:04 PM  

7 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Simple. Just photoshop the code and tilt the 3rd letter --- 90 degrees, clockwise.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    abaniko: haha for a moment there i thought you were serious...

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    Create a new account and name it sa OZZY errr.. FOZZY :) import all your data to that account and give that account admin rights.

    As for the "My Documents" on your FOZZY account, right click on the shortcut and change tha path to the fonzy location. That is the quick and dirty hack though.

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    save up for a mac. iBooks start at $999.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    hhhmm.... iBook here in The Philippines costs Php 69K. My ASUS A6B00R (1.5 GHz, 1GB RAM, 15.4" WXGA) costs Php 49.5K, and hardware wise, it is definitely faster than the entry level iBook. And btw, Apple outsources it's laptop production to ASUS :)

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    homer: good idea. maybe a pair of shoes would do :)

    qroon: sige... worth a try!

    jeff: i don't think macs can cure stupid people though. hehe. PC loyalist talage eh noh?

    qroon: oooh that very tempting...

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    poor baby :(

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger