}
Monday, February 27, 2006
what to say, what to say
I have this blogging block again. Nothing really substantial jumping out at me. I could write about this whole political hullaballoo happening. But then again, I don't really care. My boss calls me apathy in motion. So shoot me. I could also write about NFS Most Wanted, but you guys will probably not care about me beating #7 on the blacklist. Or me being lucky enough to get almost all of their pink slips (that's 6 out of 9 cars to be precise). I could also write about wanting this LOMO camera, and how Chips finds it so impractical while I find it rather amusing (driven by envy because one of my good friends has one). Of course that amusement comes at a pricetag of $200. Demmit.

I know money can't buy happiness. It can't solve problems (in a just and good way, at least). But a little more of it won't really hurt.

Okay. I'm just being bitter.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:50 AM  

6 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger she said…

    waaah dati ko pa guto ng lomo!! i badly badly want!!!! ganda noh???

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    she: yah. i love the artsy effect it produces without having to go through Photoshop. my digicam wouldn't even come close. hay.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Rina said…

    Lomo is love. I have the colorsplash and the popsampler and use it for kicks. Everytime I get the newsletter, I get an itch. The fisheye lens ones are such beauties.

    You should try this photo editting program called Picasa. My bro just told me about it, so I have yet to tinker around. But it looks like a breeze to use.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well this turned out one of your pretty posts out of "blocking minds".

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    animal: I've found a store in Greenbelt that carries Lomos. And I've placed an order for the LC-A and/or the Colorsplash :) So excited! As to which one I'll get... we'll just see when they get here...

    K: haha thanks!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    Lomo? Masarap yun, malambot na laman ng pork :D

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger