}
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
proud momma
Last Saturday, we had a big Foz get together. It was my cousin's birthday, so we had everyone come to the house for lunch and mirienda. Even my little god-daughter Zoe came (she's only one-year old)! She was so cute. Mayee also brought their newest family member, Mojo, a cute little mini pinscher.

I'm so proud to say that my little boy, Cooper (who's not so little...), was so well-behaved that day. I let him loose to run and play around with Mojo, who he didn't decapitate or anything. And he was even so gentle when he's around Zoe. They're just about the same height, when Cooper's on all fours. He stops running and wagging his tail when Zoe comes near him. When they come face to face, he backs away and lets Zoe pass. Such a good boy! I know Labradors are characteristically a friendly breed, but how many dogs really could suppress their playfulness? And it amazes me that little Zoe wasn't afraid of him. She even walks over to pet him! That's so unlikely for a toddler. I so wish that when I have a kid, he or she won't be scared of animals too. Okay that's thinking waaaaaaaaay to far ahead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For now, I'll be a stage mother to Cooper. Way to go, boy! Momma's so proud of you!
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:13 AM  

7 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger jk said…

    awww...
    ang bait naman ni cooper.
    i heart him na.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You two have those "looks" in the camera. Did someone said "Cheese"?

    Cheers, D.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when my daughter was very young (probably the same age as zoe), she was also brave around dogs, she'd even be the one to approach them. pero nagka-malay na yata, just before she turned 3, ayaw na nya. hanggang stuffed toy dogs na lang.

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jk: he's so heartable.

    K: oh yah. haha. didn't notice that. and nope, no one said cheese :)

    jojo: hmmmm. let's see if that applies to Zoe. 2 more years to go :)

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi ate dez, thanks for visiting my site.
    aba, mahilig din yata sa picture taking ang alaga mo ate..naka pose pa sa camera...hehe...
    have a nice day!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    cooper is your little boy? :P
    nice family pic~

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    and oh~ sending you a tag too, btw!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger