}
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
business tripped
Apologize to everyone for not updating in days. It's been hell in the office for the past month, getting ready for this big presentation to P&G. We're greatful that it went smoothly, and that all the overtimes have paid off. Client was very pleased with the results of the meeting. Now I'm in the Singapore Changi airport, waiting for our flight to board for Manila. Yes, I've been that busy that I haven't even gotten the chance to blog about going out of the country!

I've been here since Sunday. Our presentation was yesterday. This morning, I was last-minute shopping all over Orchard Road. God I'm so tired. I can't wait to get home and sleep. Although I'll miss the very comfy king-sized bed at the hotel. Plus the neverending supply of bacon during breakfast. I brought the colorplash camera, and I hope I have good pics.

This airport is so cool. They have these free internet booths near the gates. And they have so many stores. It's a shame I spent all my money (hehe). Anyways, this will be a haphazard post. I only have less than 15 minutes to this unit.

Cheers, will post a better note on this when I get back home.
dezphaire strapped in @ 4:43 PM  

5 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ENCORE! Write the details when you arrived. Any odd experiences while in Singapore? Photos?

    I hope you enjoyed your trip. I guess you did since you spent your time shopping.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    cool! nice to hear that everything went smoothly...

    I'll wait for your next post with the pictures, of course...

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maganda airport ng singapore! :) sabi nila may libreng sinehan din daw for longer layovers, but i haven't seen it

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    K and idealpink: ang Reklamadora ay syang may update. pictures nalang ang ilalagay ko dito :)

    apester: wow talaga!?! cool! actually, they had this World Cup viewing set-up there. with fake grass and soccer-ball chairs. and flat screen TV's! kung pwede lang kumupit ng isa...

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger vina said…

    wow, and timing pa talaga sa great singapore sale nila ha? hehe, actually, kakagaling ko lang din dun with friends, and now i'm just aching all over! i'm sure you had a great time there, mixing business with pleasure!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger