}
Saturday, June 17, 2006
now what
After finishing off the entire 2nd season of Veronica Mars over one weekend, I find no other purpose here at home. All the energy was channelled to my teenage giddiness over Logan Echolls and that whole slew whodunnit suspense. I can't wait for the next season. Spoilers! I actually want spoilers!

Well, I bought a new phone today. For the remainder of the night I will be busying myself with the contacts and pictures that are to be transferred. As I am blogging, I am copying discs and discs of mp3's I borrowed from my officemate. Maybe with this I'll be somewhere close to filling up Eliot. Speaking of Eliot... I need to find a case for him. Like a cystal case or something. Nothing is available here anymore. Everything is for them Videos and Nanos. Poor Eliot. He's getting tired of his silicon skin. It's not very flattering anymore. He needs a makeover.

Well this is such a boring post I think. I'll think of something better to write next time.
dezphaire strapped in @ 11:45 PM  

8 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow~ ang ganda ng new cp mo, ate...binyagan na natin...hehe...

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Rina said…

    You finally finished S2! Good for you! You know what you should check out now, Neptune Pirate Radio. They usually do weekly podcasts, but the important one is a brand spanking new interview with none other than Kyle Gallner.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger qroon said…

    Ganda ng phone, so... gagamitin mo na sa elevator blues mo? he he he. Anyway, sa mga fans ng Voltes V, go to http://www.pinoycartoons.com/ :)

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger yuri said…

    dez... musta na> been a while. duno the series but will try to look it up. happy happy father's day. ps. love the phone. ;)

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    pinkrose: haha sana hindi ko sya mabagsak so soon.

    animal: hey cool sige. something to do while the new season's not here yet :)

    qroon: oi tama. si Chips mahilig dyan. thanks.

    yuri: thanks yuri :) i love the phone too.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    i'm stuck in a world of discovery channel re-runs :(

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    neko: reruns aren't too bad :) as long as they're not all about animals... like traversing the wilderness with a pack of lions or something.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger vina said…

    my sister and i were only able to watch one episode of season two over at etc channel, and we actually liked it!

    i am planning to buy the, erm, you know, over at, uh, you know.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger