}
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
tag along a long tag
Before they all accumulate and be too much for my Dory-memory to handle... here I present to you the completed tags that I have been tagged with. Shall I victimize others? Possibly not. It is up to you, reader, if you would like to tag yourself.

The tag of 10 simple pleasures, passed onto me by Neko and Mama Jojo, in no particular order:

1. Walking in a beautiful pair of shoes.
2. A good find in ukay-ukay.
3. Channel [v], because they still play music.
4. Watching good TV shows like CSI:LV & Veronica Mars.
5. Cooper.
6. A big hug from Chips.
7. Making my mom and dad laugh.
8. Bacon.
9. Being on a beach.
10. Reading a good book.

The tag of 8 facts/habits/things about yourself, passed on by Apester:

1. I only have on pair of rubber shoes.
2. I can't sleep without a blanket over me. No matter how hot it is.
3. Pencils need to be super sharpened before I can write with them.
4. My watch is worn on my right wrist.
5. I don't believe in iced/cold coffee.
6. I don't like chocolates. The darker it is, the more ick factor.
7. Beer is something I can't stand because of its smell.
8. I tend to stare into space and zone out. And not blink.

The tag of foursomes, passed on by Nio:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Account Manager, Ace Saatchi & Saatchi.
2. Design artist for my dad's golf tournaments (if this counts).
3. Being a student.
4. Being a human being.

Four films I can watch over and over again:
1. Equilibrium. Christian Bale. Yum.
2. Robin Hood, Men in Tights.
3. House of Flying Daggers.
4. Clueless.

Four places I have lived:
1. Quezon City (since birth)
2. Toronto, Ontario (when in Canada)
3. Days Hotel (when driving around in the US)
4. Lola's house in Dingras (when in Ilocos)

Four TV programs I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Veronica Mars
3. Mythbusters
4. America's Next Top Model

Four places to visit if have money:
1. Vietnam
2. Cambodia
3. Palawan
4. Europe on the Da Vinci Tour

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. Google
3. Yahoo mail
4. Spoilers.net

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Bacon (can't miss a list)
2. Batac empanada
3. KFC Chicken with overflowing gravy
4. Schublig sausages (grilled)

Four places I would rather be:
1. Beach
2. A big library
3. On a nice comfy bed
4. Chatuchak Market
dezphaire strapped in @ 3:12 PM  

9 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BACON. hindi pwedeng wala nyan sa fridge namin.

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "2. good find in ukay-ukay."

    There ya go, you just made me smile. ;)

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    nao: ang sarap sa hotel... kasi ang breakfast buffet ay hindi nauubusan ng bacon.

    k: LOL.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger yuri said…

    dez, hi bloghopping from k... i love xtian bale.. even during his little women days with winona... omg gosh, gotta love those fangs.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger yuri said…

    natuwa ako sa alter ego mo ha.. hahaha will link up k?

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    good shoes and a good book! you go, woman! :P

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow! making my mom and dad laugh....good daughter...

    pareho pala tayong di makatulog ng walang blanket, ako rin kahit pinagpapawisan na sige parin...

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger she said…

    ooohhh... i can watch clueless over and over again too!!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Hmm. Ace Saatchi & Saatchi, huh?

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger