Wednesday, June 07, 2006
tag along a long tag
Before they all accumulate and be too much for my Dory-memory to handle... here I present to you the completed tags that I have been tagged with. Shall I victimize others? Possibly not. It is up to you, reader, if you would like to tag yourself.
The tag of 10 simple pleasures, passed onto me by Neko and Mama Jojo, in no particular order:
1. Walking in a beautiful pair of shoes.
2. A good find in ukay-ukay.
3. Channel [v], because they still play music.
4. Watching good TV shows like CSI:LV & Veronica Mars.
6. A big hug from Chips.
7. Making my mom and dad laugh.
9. Being on a beach.
10. Reading a good book.
The tag of 8 facts/habits/things about yourself, passed on by Apester:
1. I only have on pair of rubber shoes.
2. I can't sleep without a blanket over me. No matter how hot it is.
3. Pencils need to be super sharpened before I can write with them.
4. My watch is worn on my right wrist.
5. I don't believe in iced/cold coffee.
6. I don't like chocolates. The darker it is, the more ick factor.
7. Beer is something I can't stand because of its smell.
8. I tend to stare into space and zone out. And not blink.
The tag of foursomes, passed on by Nio:
Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Account Manager, Ace Saatchi & Saatchi.
2. Design artist for my dad's golf tournaments (if this counts).
3. Being a student.
4. Being a human being.
Four films I can watch over and over again:
1. Equilibrium. Christian Bale. Yum.
2. Robin Hood, Men in Tights.
3. House of Flying Daggers.
Four places I have lived:
1. Quezon City (since birth)
2. Toronto, Ontario (when in Canada)
3. Days Hotel (when driving around in the US)
4. Lola's house in Dingras (when in Ilocos)
Four TV programs I love to watch:
2. Veronica Mars
4. America's Next Top Model
Four places to visit if have money:
4. Europe on the Da Vinci Tour
Four websites I visit daily:
3. Yahoo mail
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Bacon (can't miss a list)
2. Batac empanada
3. KFC Chicken with overflowing gravy
4. Schublig sausages (grilled)
Four places I would rather be:
2. A big library
3. On a nice comfy bed
4. Chatuchak Market
dezphaire strapped in @ 3:12 PM
Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.
a nomad in tofu town
chocolates & sapphires
uncontrollable writing urges
lost in the wilderness
chona in the city
what mama jojo says
a jayveebug's life
driver ng bayan
up dharma down
the patient mental
insane adventures of d
alamat ni kuya jeff
welcome to nio
ang juanang kapatid
anino ni abaniko
kapihan ni qroon naomi's leaf who is eyevan?
lessons of knoizki
marlon's twisted list
blog ni skittles
ideal pink rose thoughts & photographs soul^tude the gypsy cat south central jen yuri's flight manual arie's blog v for vina snippets of a wanderer lazarus' thoughts iskoo glances over the fencesitter billiedoux reviews the shoe blog
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting