}
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
blogging with bo
I brought Bo to the office today. Everyone was in awe. He's really just so cool to look at. I was also complaining to our IT guys that I couldn't get Bo into the network. They said that we're only allowed one computer unit per person. If I wanted Bo to access the internet, I'd have to decide to give up my desktop and just use Bo as my work unit. It was like ehhh. No thanks. I'll just check if I can steal some wifi access somewhere. Bo will purely be for pleasure and possibly some sidelines.

I did realize though that I can't have the desktop at home as well. So I'm going to have to sell it. And then leave all the gaming to my dad's PC. Now I just have to find out how much that blasted thing is supposed to be on sale for... (and I don't even know what the specs are).

I think my boss was captivated by Bo. I think she's going to end up buying a twin. I don't mind. At least I found him first :)
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:40 PM  

9 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger yuri said…

    love the new look and the avatar. how'd do it? hehehehe... thanks dez for always stopping by ha. pwede pahiram ng heels mo?

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sana ate wag yong kamukha ng sayo...nakakainis kasi pag may kamukha ang gamit lalo na kung ikaw ang nauna...or baka ako lang siguro ang ganon...hehehe...

    pero di ko rin masisisi boss mo kasi maganda nga si Bo...hehehe...

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger DanieL said…

    so bo made your boss drool.
    nice toy you got there. =)

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Arie said…

    you should have bought a mac. hehehe

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    arbor arbor!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    psssst! wala ka sa yahoo!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    yuri: you're baaack!!! mabuhay ka! for the tutorials on the comic effect, go here. at sale ang Nine West if you want heels :)

    idealpinkrose: hehe medyo nakakainis. pero i don't mind naman. basta alam kong ako yung nauna hehe.

    DanieL: thanks! i have yet to tinker more.

    Arie: so many people tell me that! but the frustration of learning a new OS will get to me. i'm a loyal windows girl :)

    nao: hindeeeehhh!!!

    asphaire: huh? anong wala??

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice nice BO :)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ang gwapo ni bo! oo nga, ako rin naiinis kapag may nang-gayagaya puto-maya. hehehe! well, at least sa office ninyo ikaw ang orig!

    happy sunday! :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger