}
Sunday, August 13, 2006
expenses expenses
Sorry I haven't been blogging much. We were in a 3-day summit meeting in the New World Hotel. Which disappointingly didn't have wi-fi access. You actually need to pay extra if you want your function to be wi-fi enabled. Which I thought was so unstrategic for a hotel situated right smack in the business district.

Anyway, we were braindraining ourselves for almost 3 days. And on Friday, our bosses said we could leave early. Thank God. And right on time, Chips offered to go to Rockwell. Because he had invites to a private sale in TopShop. Would I resist? Hell no! He was the one who instigated. So any money spent will not be blamed on me.

I bought a nice knitted shrug, a brown leather belt and cropped denim pants. He bought a belt and two shirts. We went home mighty happy. The sale at Zara sucked. No more sizes and the items left were the formal and therefore expensive ones.

Saturday came and Chips wanted to go to another TopShop store because he was going to check if he could return one of the shirts. It turned out a size too small for him. So then we move onto the Galleria. There I bought a bikini and a black pullover. The store said he can return his shirt next week, when sale season would be over. I hated the fact that I didn't have any sizes for them tailored shorts. Sucked. I didn't get to buy a sleeve for Bo yet. So I accomplished that today. Now Bo is dressed in a nice orange jacket. I would've wanted another color but that was all they had.

So there was my weekend. I splurged half my salary here and there. And I wonder how I'd get through two more weekends. Demmit. I shall just play Need for Speed again (I created a new profile). At least no expense for that.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:36 PM  

0 Comments:

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger