}
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
the air is talking
Sometimes there's this air of discomfort that just wraps around you. You wish you could explain it. I just call it plain feeling iffy. Uncomfortable. Unfitting. There's just this aura of wrongness. It doesn't need an overt discussion. Nobody needs to tell you. Nothing needs to happen. It doesn't mean something negative is really happening (at the moment) either. It could mean that your subconscious is just making you imagine things. Hyphothesize things. Overthink things.

Is it what you call gut? The stomach talking and not the brain? This feeling of iffy-ness is not easy to shake off either. It's forgettable. But it just needs the littlest of provocations to ease out again. I hate feeling iffy. It's like I don't know what to do. Because it's not real. You're assuming it could be real. But in the end, it's just an assumption. You can't pinpoint what you did wrong. You can't even decide if it's you. Or someone else. Or something.

Iffyness leads to yammering. Like what's happening now. There's something iffy in the air. My nose is involuntarily twitching in thought. I don't know what to do. And I don't know what's the thing I should do about. Confusing isn't it.

Maybe I need to go home.
dezphaire strapped in @ 4:36 PM  

11 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i highly suspect you just really need to go home take the iffyness away.

    tara na...

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Hmm. You sure you're wearing the right shoes today? ;)

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The feeling's mutual dez. And you know what I did? I traded in my N70. Now I felt slightly better - bec, right now starving. Kung pwede lang gawing ulam ang mobile phone, if you know what I mean.

    Keep on smilin'.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jojo: good thing the iffyness was gone by the time i got home :) i guess the traffic helped.

    abaniko: platforms with 3-inch stilleto heels! they're killer right!

    K: ummm i'm not prepared to trade in anything that i own at the moment. but hey, if it made you feel better :) i guess that method works! hunger or no hunger.

    soultude: yah World Iffy Day! i haven't had my dose of alcohol in a long time -- new shoes, i mean.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    the good thing is you knew what you are going through or you knew your situation, hope youll find solution to get rid of iffyness :)

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger wandering storyteller said…

    hey, you can run! pick up your rubber shoes and run!

    tell God about your day while running. pwede din. o kaya eat ice cream. hehehehehe.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could it be guilt? You know, of doing something, of NOT doing something, stuff like that. :)

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just think that you need rest... and a *hug* ;)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger yuri said…

    i do feel that too at times when all things are going too well. u cant help it. paranoid na. hahaha

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    go home and take a rest sis....listen to music at sumabay na rin sa kanta para ma-release...or tama ang ginawa mo...idaan na lang sa blog...hehe..

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    isang sotapas lang ang katapat nyan. he he he.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger