}
Monday, April 23, 2007
Lakbay Lomo!
Yehey Lomomanilah! The Lakbay Lomo walls are now officially open. Do take a look-see and be overwhelmed by the conglomeration of the wild, sometimes blurry, eye-stinging magic of a film camera taken on the road. The exhibit will be up until the end of May at the DPI Gallery (2F Astoria Suites, Ortigas Center, Pasig).

We managed to take a class picture before everyone got lasheng. Some members were tardy or absent. Hala, principal's office kayo. Hehe. Joke.


photo by Bong


photo by Eric

I love this to bits. I'm addicted like anything. It's the only one keeping the insanity seem like it's not too bad. Or maybe the other way around. Now I'm wondering which is the lesser evil... my addiction to film or my constant drive to buy shoes.
dezphaire strapped in @ 2:52 PM  

5 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger vina said…

    congratulations dez!

    P.S. technically, the shoes and the film are two different things. :P

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! nice hobby! basta airsoft muna ako :P

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ang Galeng!

    On Vina, my thoughts exactly - they two different things.

    Kaw talaga dez. :)

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    thanks guys! visit the exhibit if you can :)

    on both your thoughts, K/Vina... okay i'll buy new shoes. haha.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went to this cool shop in Causeway Bay and saw LOMOS. I remembered you. Man, those are not cheap but it looks good. They also have the FROG eye and all.

    The tender said, this gadget has been in HK forrawhile now but people opt for the digital maybe because they don't know a lot about it. Or maybe, GUCCIs and the LVs are always giving them the impression that these brands makes them look rich.

    Point is, it gives an artistic photography. No wonder you love them.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger