}
Saturday, July 31, 2004
the happy sad song
A few posts back, I wrote about this sad song that I have grown obsessed with. Since then, I tuned every day to online streaming audio as I worked. Intent, dazed, and almost rabid with anticipation. It induced a level of paranoia that it pained me to leave my cubicle for meetings, for the fear of missing the opportunity for this suicidally sad song to make me happy.

I don't know, sad and dark stuff just give me a nice tingly feeling inside. Like how self-induced crying makes you feel better (or maybe that's just me). Anyway, yammering aside, back to my happy sad song.

If I heard it, it would leave me with a gleaming smile on my face. And I'd look like a lunatic smiling to myself for the rest of the day. Kilig, like ice cubes running down your spine. And it was happiness ten times over when I saw the song being performed live this afternoon. Galing. Astig. My boyfriend said I was starstruck. Haha. Probably. Beautiful voice. I couldn't help it.

Now I have their EP. Obsessively being played over and over again. Ilang beses na umikot yung CD. Hilong-hilo na siguro sya.

Salamat Lala :)


dezphaire strapped in @ 11:33 PM  

3 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thinking of getting them for a show in september :) IF i get a sponsor...

    april

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    that would be super! can i be a sponsor... i'll give moral support :)

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) moral support always needed. hehe :)

    kung matuloy, the show will have sugarfree, stonefree, matilda and pope.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger