}
Monday, June 19, 2006
hello monday
Chips won't be working here in Makati anymore. He's now a Unionbanker. And he'll be stationed in their head office at Ortigas. Lucky lucky. He lives like 10 minutes away. So I'll be driving myself to Makati everyday now. I'll have to brave the Edsa traffic alone. Good thing I actually like driving.

I have lots of paperwork to do. I hate paperwork. I need to file my stuff too. I got pages and pages of strategies, old storyboards and summaries piled up in my overhead cabinet. ARG. I need to organize myself. I wish Chips can actually come into our office and organize my stuff for me. He's really good at that. When he leaves his desk after work everyday, it's so clean that you'd think he resigned. It's just the computer, the phone and his mug. Well, maybe I just like organized chaos.

There was this special on the Discovery Channel last night about rollercoasters. I want to be on one. Like a mega big thrilling one. The ones here are puny. I want to ride one that will make my stomach churn and my eyes reel. Like the big wooden ones. Or the ones where you're hung from the rail. Or the ones that drop you almost vertically. I rode one where you were actually standing up. Wow that was such an adrenaline rush. I wish we had one of them big malls that have theme parks inside. I'd love to go there after a stressful day at work. Now only if they'd have these kinds of rides:

dezphaire strapped in @ 9:51 AM  

6 Comments:

  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger yuri said…

    girl. iwant to be on one to. at first i know its scary, pero im a loser for cheap thrills kasi. hahaha

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    oh my gosh~...di ko kaya ang mga yon...baka atakihin ako sa puso...

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    i'm a coaster-junkie too! it's been a whilw though :(

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    yuri: the fear is the best part, hindi ba? as you're going up for the first drop, you're like what the hell am i doing?!? and then after it all it's like weee let's do it again! haha.

    idealpink: if ever i get a heart attack... at least i died happy :)

    neko: me too, been a while. sad. and coasters here are blah.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hanapin mo yung roller coaster na screen saver. nakakahilo! haha

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger southcentral05 said…

    ahh.... don't worry you're not the only disorganized person here!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger