}
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
what i hate about driving
The general feeling of driving is pleasure to me. I am in control of my own little roller coaster. It can be a thrilling ride. It can also be a lame, ferris-wheel of a ride. It can be a relaxing boat kind of a ride. But as with anything, there will be annoying things sucking the fun out of something that conceptually should make you happy. For instance...
  • I hate cars without brakelights.
  • Also cars without headlights.
  • Or cars that refuse the turn on their headlights when needed.
  • I hate buses that swerve.
  • I hate buses that stop abruptly to get passengers.
  • Any form of public transportation that stops in undesignated places to get passengers.
  • I aim to kill the people waiting in undesignated places to get a ride.
  • I wish someone could legitimately run over the people standing in the middle of the road to get a ride.
  • Also the people who suddenly get off public transportation.
  • I hate tricycles who think they're cars. Or anything bigger than what they are.
  • I wish I had a big-ass car so I can nudge other slow cars around.
  • I hate people driving slow on a hi-way.
  • I hate people driving slow, period.
  • Especially if they're slow and in the middle of the road.
  • Most especially if you honk at them and they get mad at you.
  • Most most especially if there were two of them driving at exactly the same speed, beside each other, like they were in some sychronized swimming slow motion routine.
  • I revel with the thought that I can splash puddles of rain on people waiting in undesignated places to get a ride.
  • I wish it was legal to run over motorcycles in the expressway.
  • If it was legal to shoot someone for honking too much, I would've helped in controlling the population.
  • Or maybe I can shoot the tires and watch it careen out of control and into a concrete wall.
At the end of it all, I really hate that driving makes me think evil thoughts. But well, can't really help it. Evil is evil is evil. I think it's the pumps that make me think this way.
dezphaire strapped in @ 11:08 PM  

10 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Wanderer said…

    That's uh...to safely say, 85% (maybe higher) of the population in NCR region. I know what you mean though. Driving makes you evil. Just to share, I cut off drivers who rudely cut me off. Then I watch them in my rear view mirror as they hit the brakes for their dear life. I know...evil...

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    evil nga...hehehe. i think being in singapore helped me become a less evil person.

    i share your thoughts on the tricycles...ang yayabang pa ng driver ha!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha! parang checklist quiz thing. indicate those which apply to you... haha!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    wanderer: haha i do that too! i cut them then when i get in front of them, i move at an agonizingly slow pace. lol.

    jojo: i can't imagine having traffic in Singapore. hehe.

    apester: i forgot to place our thoughts on them expensive cars owned by undeserving drivers.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger vina said…

    i've always had this ultimate fantasy to be able to be invincible, driving an invincible, humongous truck or something, just plowing and crashing through all those f*cking buses and jeepneys and cabs and pedicabs and tricycles (practically everything) and blow them into smithereens.

    erm, without the bloodshed of course.

    duh, and you said you're evil?

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    gosh vina, we couldn't possibly be in the same car!!!

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honestly Dez, I don't know how to drive. It make sense because I don't own a car, hence I don't drive.

    I've always been a good passenger, sitting on a backseat. May I hop in? Promise, malinis ang chinelas ko.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    My pet peeve: the driver behind you honks when the traffic light turns green. Can't he frigging WAIT? Lipad na lang sya.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    K: as long as you don't mind my driving. though i'm not always such an evil driver (daw).

    abaniko: agree! that totally slipped my mind when i was making the list. kung nangyayari yun, lalo kong binabagalan. hehe.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    i think you like driving, but hate everybody else on the road... i know i do :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger