}
Thursday, August 19, 2004
i want it. i want it now.
I want my new free phone. Now.

Okay, so I know that the letter said to allow minimum four weeks delivery. Four weeks didn't seem that far... at first. But a whole day feeling like a whole week at work doesn't help. I've been surfing the net for reviews, watching those wonderfully enchanting flash presentations. I'm prepping myself for toiling through the new interface and whatever may happen as I teach myself how to text/call while driving while putting on my make-up. I'm killing myself with anxiety on whether or not those blasted Globe people got the fax and are processing the request and why the hell didn't they send a confirmation receipt. I never really wanted a new phone, I was perfectly sublimely happy with my current one (a Nokia 6100). But now I'm imagining myself going insane with the camera... hey now I can take pictures of competitive outdoor and in-store advertising (AE in my talking)! A free, winner of a phone. Who can not resist and become impatient?!? Huh? Huh?

I'm posting a picture. Maybe because I'm a masochist. A fan of self-induced, suicidal anxiety.

dezphaire strapped in @ 9:20 AM  

4 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe, i know how you feel... everytime i'm on the verge of getting a gadget i border on the pathetic. i go as far as plastering myself on shop displays and salivating :) with a toy as gorgeous as that, impatience is certainly in order :)

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    it turns out Globe called the house. out of stock. leche. way beyond salivating, if i'm going to wait for another week i'll be rabid.

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pda buyers guide has a review of this phone, done by my co-editor howard. this is the link:

    http://www.pdabuyersguide.com/sony_ericsson_K700i.htm

    its a very good phone. d-pad and keys are just a bit small for men. pda buyers guide is a good resource for tech info (as in technical reviews). i did a siemens review somewhere there too :)

    -- jayvee :)

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger drivebyshooter said…

    brat!

    of course, i'm one to talk. i'm worse. i just found this on jayvee's blog too. i'm adding you, ok?

    anyway, still haven't watched 10 little indians. this saturday...

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger